RUMOURS about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite are rife as all its specs have reportedly been leaked.
Several reports claiming to reveal the official features of the mid-range phone are now online, including talk of an impressive camera and battery.
According to German tech website WinFuture, the Note 10 Lite will have a 6.7-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a hole punch front camera.
The phone is expected to run Android 10.
Other expected features include 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expanded further via a microSD card.
One of the most exciting rumoured specs is a triple rear camera setup.
The expected cameras are said to include a 12-megapixel main camera and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens.
The front selfie camera is said to be a 32-megapixel offering.
As it's a Galaxy Note-series phone, it is fair to expect it to come with the latest S Pen.
Leaks also suggest the Galaxy Note 10 Lite will have an impressive 4,500mAh battery with support for 25W Samsung Fast Charging tech.
However, it is not expected to support wireless charging.
The phone is rumoured to be 4G and have a standard in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Note 10 Lite is predicted to go on sale early next year.
As with all rumours and leaks, we won't know for sure what's 100% true until official word is given from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 specs – the geeky facts you need to know
Here's the full list…
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Waterproof: IP68 waterproof up to 1.5 metres for 30 minutes
- Screen: 6.3 inches (90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display: 1080 x 2280 pixels (401 pixels-per-inch)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 9825 (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G76
- Storage: 256GB
- Memory: 8GB
- Main Camera: Triple (12MP f/1.5-2.4 + 12MP f/2.1 + 16MP /2.2)
- Selfie Camera: 10MP f/2.2
- Headphone Jack: No
- Speakers: Yes (Stereo)
- Bluetooth: 5.0 LE
- Main Port: USB Type C (3.1)
- Sensors: Fignerprint (under-screen), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: 3,500mAh (non-removable)
- Charging: Fast charging 25W
- Wireless Charging: Yes (20W)
- Reverse Charging: Yes (9W)
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Pink, Aura Red
- Price: £869
In other news, Samsung is bringing back the flip phone with bonkers new foldable mobile, leaked photos reveal.
Apple’s £399 ‘iPhone 9’ will feature 5G ‘when it launches in early 2020’, report claims.
And, here's what happened when we got hands on with the new Motorola Razr.
Do you like the sound of a 'budget' Galaxy Note 10 Lite? Let us know in the comments…Source: Read Full Article